DAY 2: ARUSHA - LAKE MANYARA.
After breakfast depart to Lake Manyara lunch enroute proceed to lake Manyara for game drive at Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its tree Climbing lions and large flocks of flamingos. Dinner and overnight at lodge.
DAY 3: LAKE MANYARA – NGORONGORO.
After breakfast descend 2000fts (670 m) into the crater floor with your Picnic lunches, full day is spent in the park with lunch break at Ngoitoktok Springs picnic site. The main crater is 165 km and contains populations Of varied species, black manned lions, Rhinos, Buffaloes, Elephants and other Grazing animals. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Ngorongoro Crater, a large, unbroken, unflooded volcanic caldera. The crater, which formed when a giant volcano exploded and collapsed on itself some two to three million years ago, is 610 m (2,000 ft) deep and its floor covers 260 km2 (100 sq mi). Estimates of the height of the original volcano range from fifteen to nineteen thousand feet (4500 to 5800 metres) high.
DAY 4: NGORONGORO – SERENGETI
After breakfast leave Ngorongoro for Olduvai Gorge. Lunch at Gorge Museum After lunch visit various sites of the gorge to see where the remains of Prehistoric man were discovered by the famous archeologist Dr. L.S.B.Leakey, proceed to serengeti plains past Seronera and on to lobo, with afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 5: SERENGETI
Leave Lobo for Ndutu with game viewing in serengeti and a round Ndutu Woodlands to locate leopards and numerous plains games as well as Cheetahs. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 6 SERENGETI – ARUSHA.
After breakfast Depart for and your final game drive depart to Arusha with lunch enroute Dinner and overnight at Arusha center inn.
DAY 7: ARUSHA- NAIROBI.
After breakfast Depart to Nairobi with am shuttle bus arriving in the afternoon Drop at the Airport/ Hotel.
NB:Safari Cost on request - Price depends on choice of accommodation, number of safari participants and prevailing exchange rates.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
- Airport or border transfers – unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc..