DAY 1: ARUSHA-LAKE MANYARA
After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park. The main attraction here is the tree climbing lions. The park is small in size but the terrain is diverse. The vegetation comprises of ground water forest, open grassland, swamp and acacia woodland with giant mahogany and fig trees. The park is home to a wide variety of mammals and birds. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge.
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA – NGORONGORO
After breakfast depart for your final game drive in Lake Manyara. Later drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Crater. There is a crater walk. Dinner and overnight at wildlife lodge.
DAY 3: NGORONGORO-ARUSHA
After breakfast, taking picnic lunches with you drive to the Ngorongoro crater and descend down its walls for a full day crater tour. It is a thrilling experience to descend down and out of the narrow and steep crater walls of 670 meters depth. Ngorongoro is the largest crater in the world. Flamingoes can be seen seasonally in the Crater Lake. Many animals which have made this crater their permanent home can be seen on the crater floor. Dinner and overnight at the Budget Hotel.
DAY 4: ARUSHA – NAIROBI
After breakfast depart to Nairobi with Am shuttle bus arriving in the afternoon drop at the Airport/ Hotel.
NB:Safari Cost on request - Price depends on choice of accommodation, number of safari participants and prevailing exchange rates.
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable.
- Airport or border transfers – unless stated otherwise on the itinerary
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Any internal flights and departure taxes (with Tanzania)
- International flights and departure taxes
- Optional activities and excursions
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc..